Hello and a question

friedmonky

Hello to everyone. I just registered after being referred by Retro Stereo (who sold me a mint Pioneer SX-1080). Heck of a nice guy!
Anyway, I just purchased a Pioneer PL-A35 TT. My question is, does anyone have a user manual for this TT that they would be willing to sell? Retro Stereo referred me to Rick Stout's site but, unfortunately he doesn't have one.
Any ideas?
Thank you,
friedmonky :)

Thanks for the welcome grumpy! Thanks for the link also. However, I can't seem to find a user manual for the A45. It appears that they have service manuals for both the A35 and the A45 but, what I am looking for is the owners, or users, manual.
Maybe I am just not seeing it...
friedmonky

HM It lists Inst for the A25 and 45. Not sure what they mean by that. I would shoot them off an Email. Ya never know.

The PL-A35 was my first real turntable, a step up from a Garrard 40 MkII or something like that changer. I bought mine in the late 60s with a Kenwood KR-6160 receiver.

I liked it alot, but never got the anti-skating sorted out right. The little hanging weight always seemed to pull the tonearm off track when descending on down cue. I think I kept it for about 5 years or so until I became seduced by a JVC direct drive and traded it in.

As far as an owner's manual, you may want to watch some auctions and when you find one with a manual, email the seller if they'll sell you a copy for a few bucks. I've got several manuals myself that way.

Last edited:
Well, I found a seller on eBay selling a Pioneer PL-A35 turntable WITH the manual. I emailed him and asked if he would be willing to sell me a scan-copy of the manual and...HE SAID NO! He said he doesn't have the time.
So, I am back to scouring the world for one little TT manual. :(
FM

Back
Top Bottom