Hello everybody from Argentina

tenor.gif

Welcome to AK!

If I recall correctly, @guiller is an AK member from Buenos Aires.

By the way.... your sig line reminds me of this:

Hi MannyE.
That "you tube" joking video is a parody of what is actually happening...
Look at this:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ll-orgasm-realistic-Sergi-Santos-Synth-Amatus

There are companies making a living on this, and of course there are people who need (or may be don´t need, but buy) these things...
Blade runner is becoming more and more real, in many ways...
That´s way mi digital sign refres to the "all question" about the movie... machines are comming more and more important to people, beginnig with cars, but now there are more freaking out things...
In this perpective the "thing" we audiophiles have with audio equipment looks like childs thing...
Regards

Hi MannyE.
That "you tube" joking video is a parody of what is actually happening...
Look at this:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...ll-orgasm-realistic-Sergi-Santos-Synth-Amatus

There are companies making a living on this, and of course there are people who need (or may be don´t need, but buy) these things...
Blade runner is becoming more and more real, in many ways...
That´s way mi digital sign refres to the "all question" about the movie... machines are comming more and more important to people, beginnig with cars, but now there are more freaking out things...
In this perpective the "thing" we audiophiles have with audio equipment looks like childs thing...
Regards

Yeah well Terminator is real... we're all dead. LOL

Yeah well Terminator is real... we're all dead. LOL

Well my friend, may be sounds crazy, those are things that are not going to happend tomorrow, but the matter is how all this things are gowing ... Just look at this (with out prejuice) and then tell me:

I hope I'm wrong...
I know all this things are offtopic... I´m sorry guys
Regards

Well my friend, may be sounds crazy, those are things that are not going to happend tomorrow, but the matter is how all this things are gowing ... Just look at this (with out prejuice) and then tell me:

I hope I'm wrong...
I know all this things are offtopic... I´m sorry guys
Regards

And that was four years ago. I wonder what they look like now. Atlas isn't tethered anymore. That LED stealth technology is AWESOME.

Back
Top Bottom