Hello from Germany...

Willkommen im besten Audio-Forum der Welt,
viele Grüße von dreihundert Kilometern östlich von Euch!

Willkommen im besten Audio-Forum der Welt,
viele Grüße von dreihundert Kilometern östlich von Euch!

Hi Marne,

Thank you so much. 300km to the east... hmmm you must be from around Leipzig or Halle then.

Thank you for the warm welcome, and thank you to all others too. I have really been made to feel welcome here.

Tasha:D

Welcome to AK, Tasha! Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to scour the countryside looking for buried caches of Telefunkens. Good luck! This post will self-destruct in 30 seconds.....

I was born at Keesler AFB in Biloxi. Stationed at Leighton Barricks ( now closed) close to Wurzburg for 3 years. LOVED IT. I live in Columbus Ms now. Enjoy your time there and make some memories. The time will pass quickly. Is you husband in the military? Or you?...or both?

Welcome.

Welcome to the madness, just like at my job, "you don't have to be crazy to work here, but sometimes it sure helps".

Seriously Willkommen, ut um I mean WELCOME to AK

Guten tag!

Wir bekommen nicht viele damen hier in der gegend.

So, what does you system consist of, Tasha?

Dave

Welcome, I am guessing you are out of luck when it comes to getting some home food in Germany. Well, at least you can absorb the fine tunes that come with this obsession.

Welcome. If you get to Berlin, look up AK'er Dynacophil/Helge. He can show you the local music scene and some interesting clubs...

Welcome, I was stationed if I can still remember the year in Ramstein Air Base in
1979. The BX had a lot of good stereos for sale during those years.

Welcome to AK Krazygrrl! I've read some of your posts and it looks like you've settled in fine!

I am just wondering - considering we AK'ers end up collecting gear, and it's only just a matter of time until you have a pile of toys, are you permanently in Germany? Because it's gonna cost a fortune to ship it all back home!

:)

Welcome to AK Krazygrrl! I've read some of your posts and it looks like you've settled in fine!

I am just wondering - considering we AK'ers end up collecting gear, and it's only just a matter of time until you have a pile of toys, are you permanently in Germany? Because it's gonna cost a fortune to ship it all back home!

:)

Hi Grog,
Thank you for the welcome. I have really enjoyed this forum!!! :D Yes, I am here permanently now... well what is "permanent"? I would say for the foreseeable future. I really like it here, Germany is beautiful! :) I do miss home a bit, especially as strange as it sounds, the sub-tropical climate as it is quite cold here (at least for me).

About my collection, I have already started to add pieces and my husband just shakes his head and comments: "noch mehr scheiss..." (more crap)! Heee Heee :D

Welcome Tasha

Your husband must be friends with my wife.
She says "Crap' all the time my audio and electronic equipment :D

They just dont know :p

Back
Top Bottom