Hello from the electric desert.

Charles Hall

Howdy all,
My name is Charles Hall and I live in Tempe, AZ. I've recently semi retired from a career in tool making and mechanical inspection and now would like to spend some time doing repair and restoration on vintage stereo gear. I've been accumulating some of the necessary test equipment such as a DMM's, an old HP oscilloscope, LCR meter and other things to set up a electronics bench.
I've seen in other forums and Youtube vids that this seems to be a great resource for information on vintage gear so I thought I would join in the fun and hopefully learn something, or ask questions from people much more experienced than myself. Much of this will be new to me so hopefully my questions won't be to elementary. I have been spending a fair amount of time reading and watching videos on basic electronics and repairing audio equipment to help me get up to speed, but there will be those times when the proper information won't be available so I will be looking to the members of this site to lend a helping hand.
Thanks to all in advance and hope to here from you.
Charles Hall

Welcome to the AK Crew.

Humble intro. :thumbsup: With your background, the curve won't be as steep as it has been for others, myself included.

Q

Back
Top Bottom