Hello fron Sunny Iraq

Zinker

I'm in love with my 4300
Hey gang,

I'm not new to the site, but I'm in Iraq hopefully helping our soldiers better fight this war. Working on Abrams tanks M1A1, and M1A2. Going to be here at least 24 months, FINALLY got online so I can communicate with the outside world. Pardon me if I poke my nose into the forums, I've got plenty of time on my hands....

:banana::banana: Still in love with the bananas....

Hi, Zinker! Welcome back! :D

I don't envy you being in Iraq these days, but I'm glad you're there doing a job that needs to be done, helping to keep the troops safer, mobile and effective. :thmbsp: Would be interested to hear about conditions there, and your experiences - at least whatever is safe to say and allowed to be said. Drop in when you can, and don't die from boredon or any other cause for the next 24 months!

I'm so tempted to ask about what audio gear you'd find at garage sales in Iraq, but I wont.... :D

Hey gang,

I'm not new to the site, but I'm in Iraq hopefully helping our soldiers better fight this war. Working on Abrams tanks M1A1, and M1A2. Going to be here at least 24 months, FINALLY got online so I can communicate with the outside world. Pardon me if I poke my nose into the forums, I've got plenty of time on my hands....

:banana::banana: Still in love with the bananas....

Well, at least you've got sun there :banana::banana::banana:
I'm in "Wash" ington .... You workin on this a one ???
abram13il9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Best of luck. I've had many friends and relatives spend a little quality time in Iraq and I look forward to welcoming you home, too.

Ken

Hey Zinker, I'm not sure, but I think I remember your old posts. Either way, here's some nanners for ya, maybe you can make a nanner milkshake? :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Well to tell you all the truth, I'm just one of those guys who has to find out for himself. I've worked with General Dynamics in the past and made a few phone calls and BAM!!! here I am. Not bad money, but I'll earn every penny of it.....I can tell you that I'm on the TUSK program, go ahead and Google it for more information. To old to fight, but I can help Tankers ( I'm one myself)
better survive.....:thmbsp:

I can tell you this after being here one month, we owe these men and women more than we can ever repay....Hug one the next time you get the chance....

PEACE...Through superior fire power......:banana::banana:

Very proud of guys & gals like you...You DON'T have to be there. Keep up the good work, but keep yr head DOWN...

Hi, Zinker! Welcome back! :D

I don't envy you being in Iraq these days, but I'm glad you're there doing a job that needs to be done, helping to keep the troops safer, mobile and effective. :thmbsp: Would be interested to hear about conditions there, and your experiences - at least whatever is safe to say and allowed to be said. Drop in when you can, and don't die from boredon or any other cause for the next 24 months!

I'm so tempted to ask about what audio gear you'd find at garage sales in Iraq, but I wont.... :D

Actually went out for a spin around the neighborhood I found AK47's, RPG's, but NO MARANTZ!!!!!!! Damn !!!!!!!

Any good news on getting more/better armor plate to help guys in smaller vehicles against IED's?

And be careful, no matter where you are. Green zone don't mean shit these days.

AS a fixer of those bad boys, do you get to take em out for a spin?

(That's ONE WAY to do the garage sale circuit!!)

edit: TUSK.... interesting, especially that remote weapons station....

I wouldn't want to be infantry support nearby when that reactive armor had to do it's job....

Good to hear from you

"Working on Abrams tanks M1A1, and M1A2" -- two things that make LOTS of noise when they decide to take a shot!!! :yes:

Be safe and keep us informed! :thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom