Hello....

1930artdeco

I have been wanting to upgrade my audio and finally got my chance. Went to a thrift store and got this set up for a song. My 'goal' is to create a system that will play my records (when I get a phonograph), allow me to play satellite (tv and music), and use my AM transmitter to play music to my antique radios. That is my goal. However, being a newbie I don't know if this can actually happen. So I will be asking a lot of questions.

So far I have plugged in the tuner/amp and they both work! I just need a decent pair of speakers to along with it, since I generally play swing and classic rock music.

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

• IMG_2656.jpg
    IMG_2656.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to AK!
This place is great for finding answers. I keep finding answers to questions I didn’t even know I had by browsing through the forums and new posts.

Welcome to the jungle. No better place on the net to get all the information you need for audio gear IMHO. (psst - i am being held hostage. If you find an escape route from here please let me know).

Welcome to the jungle. No better place on the net to get all the information you need for audio gear IMHO. (psst - i am being held hostage. If you find an escape route from here please let me know).

You can check out anytime you like
But you can never leave

Back
Top Bottom