Help Identify Neil Young Album??

madpioneer

:dunno:A friend is having trouble identifing an album can you help? the problem is i dont know the name of the album or the name of any of the songs. i saw and heard it once. i know the cover is green. i know there is one very long song on one side that i was much impressed by. i know the inside cover has large pics of neil and friends. i am a card carrying member of neil young fan club but havent been able to find a clue as to the name of this album.
:confused:

Not a whole lot to go on but I went through my N.Y. LPs (not complete) and the closest I fould is Everybody knows this is Nowhere. It has a blue green cover with Neil leaning against a tree with a small dog at his feet. Inside the cover there are pictures of the individual Crazy House band members. Also on side two there is the 10 min song Cowgirl in the sand. Don't know if this is the LP you are trying to recall but it is a great LP. Other songs include:
Cinnamon girl
everybody knows this is nowhere
round&round
down by the water
the losing end
running dry.

Lefty

it may have been neil's s/t debut which ends with the near 10 minute tune "The Last Trip To Tulsa." it also has a large pic of neil and other various pics.

Back
Top Bottom