Help with Class D amp board input connections

eplates

Bought a TPA 3152 amp board on Ebay and it has inputs I'm not familiar with ..it has (in-a) (gnd) and ( in-b ) the only inputs pins I have used in the past RCA for inputting from a usb DAC from my Laptop...how would I connect a RCA ouput from the DAC to these inputs? the amp page is here I'm not that Technical:http://www.3e-audio.com/amplifier/tpa3251-2ch-140w/ ..thanks for any help with this

This is just an amp board. You need a power supply, and a case. And a volume control if you will not be using a preamp.
Normally you would mount RCA female plugs on the case, both outside rings of the rca's go to gnd, then the middle pin of the plugs go to (got it wrong look at the bottom of this post)

If you are "not that technical" maybe you should do some learning before buying amp boards ?

Good luck, I hope you manage with this...

Edit : looks like I'm wrong. You need to connect the signal to IN A and IN C for the two channels. And the ground to gnd of both connectors. The rest is for balanced inputs which I guess you will not use.
And you need the jumpers set to single-ended (SE)

Last edited:
This is just an amp board. You need a power supply, and a case. And a volume control if you will not be using a preamp.
Normally you would mount RCA female plugs on the case, both outside rings of the rca's go to gnd, then the middle pin of the plugs go to (got it wrong look at the bottom of this post)

If you are "not that technical" maybe you should do some learning before buying amp boards ?

Good luck, I hope you manage with this...

Edit : looks like I'm wrong. You need to connect the signal to IN A and IN C for the two channels. And the ground to gnd of both connectors. The rest is for balanced inputs which I guess you will not use.
And you need the jumpers set to single-ended (SE)
Yeah i should learn before I leap ..thanks the way you described it makes sense

Back
Top Bottom