Hey (almost 9 years later)

watt

no on
I've been on and off the forums for the past few years. I've been moving around for job-related reasons and, well, audio fun took a backseat to other stuff. Large speakers, heavy amps, and boxes of records are also a lot less attractive when you have to move them from place to place.

Now that things seem to have settled down a little, I've been unpacking boxes that have been in storage, finding things that remind me of the people I met through this site. So I thought I'd stop back by and say hello.

If I can get things presentable, maybe I'll post some pics in the listening spaces thread.

See ya around.

Hey right back atcha, mister! Now get those pictures posted, please... I know you've got some mighty nice speakers to show off!

Welcome back, @watt ! :)

Now get those pictures posted, please... I know you've got some mighty nice speakers to show off!

True! Getting them back into my listening room is a near-term summer project. During the years when I lived in spaces that couldn't accommodate them, sometimes I would look at the pictures in this thread to remind myself. Is that wrong?

Good to hear from you, Nate.

Welcome Back to AK!

Your avatar is from one of my all time favourite films - seeing it reminded me to watch it again. ;)

Back
Top Bottom