Hey der from Chicago

ESP

I have been led here innumerable times from google and figured I would finally join. I feel like I know some of the more prolific among you as I have read a lot hear. Thanks to all the members from which I have learned a lot. I have been playing with stereos since the 80's as a teen, had more gear than I can even remember anymore. Had a lot of gear that I will NEVER forget, and kick myself about. I have made a vow to not get rid of anything ever again. I am the sort that is always looking forward to trying the next piece, and as such usually have a lot of questions. Recently I have been trying my hand at fixing gear and have fixed a NAD 304 I got on that auction site. In the pics the seller didn't have a jumper connected and the green light was on,he was selling it as not working,cheap. So I got picked it up and it did work, but with the typical NAD relay problem. Replaced it and a couple resistors and I have myself a nice little computer sound system. Playing through some Revox Piccolo mkII speakers I just picked up for $12 at the local GW. Oh yeah cant forget my Dac in the box that I got for free on CL years ago. I just picked up a Onkyo A8700 not working and am gonna try fixing that next. OK, that's a good start....More to come. Patrick

Attachments

• IMG_1886 (2).JPG
    IMG_1886 (2).JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 7
Ahhhhh the Windy City, gotta love the Cubbies and Rush St, Gibsons being my 'go-to'

Welcome to the fold Patrick !

Back
Top Bottom