Hey everyone, new member, new Onkyo Integra owner

Rafoo

Hey guys I'm Rafoo, from France, living in the US and brand new to this forum.

I like music and I like listening to it on good equipment. My dad gave me the virus, I grew up listening to 70's classic rock on a big Harman Kardon amp and a pair or JBL 4311b that he owned since the 70s
My audio journey started when I bought a pair of Tannoy system 800 about 10 years ago. I'm into DIY a bit and I built a little tripath amp for my Tannoys that I really enjoyed. I also ended up building a tube amp, SRPP kt88 with my dad that stayed in France. Here I was running a small SE tube amp that had a USB dac integrated to it with the Tannoys, but the girlfriend did not like the Tannoy look ... So I had to update my setup.

I bought a pair of Kef Q100, because they look good and sound decent, that I was running on my small tube amp but it was very low power. So I bought a big fat Onkyo M-506RS to replace it. Kinda went all the way with that thing, but since look is important for my girlfriend, the big VU meters were attractive haha. I also managed to hide an SVS SB12-NSD for that low end. My source is a chinese made bluetooth, USB, optical dac called Jie Chuang JC-SQ3, that is actually really really good, I was surprised.

Anyway, I've been reading this forum for a while and found it very helpful, so I figured I should register and participate with this community :)

Hello Onkyo Integra Owner and Welcome from a 1958 harman kardon TA 230 Stereo Festival Receiver owner. :)

Back
Top Bottom