Hey i'm honey

honeybadge7

Hello, i'm honey badger. Actually, I'm Christian McCurdy. I love collecting old speakers. I read a review on the infinity SM 115's i bought for 50$ on craigslist and was laughing pretty hard so i decided to sign up. something about poor sound quality but they are LOUD. hahahah i totally agree. I miss my pioneer CS-99a's. I might get another pair if i can find a pawn shop deal like i did before. I have loads of speakers but just wanted to introduce myself. I think i have a nice home audio receiver. Sony STR-DE985, 50$ craigslist deal but it was before hdmi. It seems loud, but i cant find the manual. Anyone know how many watts per channel?

Also, anyone know how many watts the infinity SM 115's can handle? i can turn it to max on this receiver and they don't start clipping whatsoever. I just have to close the basement and go upstairs because they are extremely loud.

also, does anyone know when the sony Str-de985 came out or what the price was when it came out?
I'm a younging. Also whats MD player?

IMG_20170729_143031452.jpg i know first hand...
Open them up and get some Foam Carpet padding from Home Depot and staple the padding inside of the cabinets... improves their sound and worth the $5

Back
Top Bottom