Hi From Brisbane Australia

Gold Ant

Hi all I'm into all sorts of different audio stuff including HTPCs home theatre vintage power amplifiers and other equipment along with the new stuff and im keen to learn new things all the time so looking forward to our chats

Thanks yea your in Brisbane I'm amazed I was starting to think the only people interested in audio forums lived outside of australia lol:) what sort of gear are you running and what are your main areas of interest?

Thanks yea your in Brisbane I'm amazed I was starting to think the only people interested in audio forums lived outside of australia lol:) what sort of gear are you running and what are your main areas of interest?

Feels that way sometimes ☺

I've got some vintage Akai, Sony and Marantz amps. A JVC, Sony, Marantz, Diatone and 3 Sansui turntables. A few tape decks including Nakamichi and a nice JVC.

Some modern amps too - Marantz, Onkyo and Magnat.

It's getting crazy hard finding stuff on Gumtree with Brisbane having lots of audio Flippers that seem to have nothing better to do than buy anything decent that comes along within 30 mins of it going up then reselling at a nice fat profit soon after.

Thrift shops (Vinnies, Red Cross etc) are totally useless too as they simply don't deal with the gear anymore.

So yea.....hard times finding good gear cheap in Brissie at the moment dammit. :rant:

Back
Top Bottom