Hi from LA

mindgap

Hello there,

Just signed up since I got hooked today while listening to my new old Mitsubishi R8. But here my story which I already posted in the Members System thread but I think it makes sense to post it here again :)

Living mostly with roommates the last few years there was never enough space to get into hifi systems. I started with a Bose Sound Dock Mini, got a cheap Geneva Medium speaker but I always wanted something better.

In the last couple of days I scanned some GW stores and found a pair of Legend Audio loudspeaker for $25. Today I was out again and picked up a Mitsubishi R8 for $12. I quickly searched google and some people mentioned that it is an ok receiver so I took it.

Plugged everything in tonight and now I’m blown away how beautiful my Pandora Station sounds. It’s so cool that I spend the whole evening in front of my new old stereo listening to music, read in the AK forum and just enjoy the experience so much.

I couldn’t find a lot of information about the Legend Audios so if anybody has some infos please share :)

A6B89DAA-4169-4393-9624-BEA855A734A6.jpeg C7D7A019-5919-4960-B1B3-407C6BD694AA.jpeg A203CE0F-C81F-4979-8124-F48851EF87E3.jpeg

Welcome and enjoy!! Get those speakers off the floor and the sound will improve dramatically!!

Welcome and enjoy!! Get those speakers off the floor and the sound will improve dramatically!!

Yes that’s the next step. I just moved into a new apartment so it’s time to build everything up. Any recommendations on a simple looking stand?

Yes that’s the next step. I just moved into a new apartment so it’s time to build everything up. Any recommendations on a simple looking stand?
The looks/design will be a personal preference of yours. Most important is to have tweeters around ear height when sitting in your listening position.

That’s the city. I’m an implant from Europe, Germany and just got my first own apartment and so happy to start with good sound. Sooo important!...

Implants are boobs. You are a transplant, lol. Welcome again, hope your stay here is enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom