Hi....I'm Chris from NJ. New Guy with Saba Questions

The SABA 600SH was the rival of the Swiss ReVox A-77. It was one of the best tape machines in Germany back then. It's value in Germany is now about 500-700 Euros in good conditon. But crazy collectors would pay for yours (NOS?) up to 1000 Euros. Retail price was 2000 Deutsche Mark - that was a bunch of money in the sixties!

Congratulations! Enjoy your SABA and enjoy your stay in our community! :)
Thanks so much for your reply. Sorry it took me so long to check it out but it took me ALL this time to finally find a power cord for my SABA. I found one and am BEYOND happy to see it works like a champ!! Imagine I have this Gorgeous SABA literally New In The Box and no power cord to even test it out. I finally got it and its my time to pass it on. I appreciate your estimates on its value. I was thinking that it was worth about 1000 Euros also in working condition and as mint as it is. This thing literally is 98% Mint with All Accessories in Original Box with all the packaging as well. I suppose I'm going to put it up for auction in my Ebay Store RegalBeagleRelics. I'm not sure if this website has a Forum where I'm allowed to try and sell it. I can't ship this item though because of its sheer weight and box size. It would cost a fortune. So, I am limited to buyers who can pick it up only. I do appreciate your help quite a bit.
Chris Sims
Regal Beagle Relics

Attachments

• IMG_6206.jpg
    IMG_6206.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 2
IMG_5561.jpg IMG_6203.jpg Well guys I finally found a Power Cord for my New Old Stock - New In Box SAFA HiFi 600 SH. Thank God It works perfectly because it sat dormant for decades. Thankfully it was well sealed. IMG_6206.jpg I plan on listing it for sale on Ebay in my store RegalBeagleRelics. I assume the place to put it up for sale in this forum is the Classifieds Section. Unfortunately this thing weighs a TON so I cant ship it especially since it has the original box which is like a small house!! It will have to be Pick Up only in North New Jersey.

Back
Top Bottom