Hit and run!

In a parking lot while in the gym. 2 weeks for the adjuster to show up because I want to use the dealer, who I have used previously and trust.View media item 10548
Wow davidb1 I see lots of those in town...but I am the same way as you 'park very far away'! I've have my Toyota since 2003 new under 200K with minor rubs (buffed out), someone smashed their door on my passenger side (buffed that out) and one hit and run but we got the plate and the person was charged but parking lots they seem to to make the them smaller and some like to park sideways etc! Sorry to see that happen to your vehicle bud!

Man, that's a bad deal. Hope you get it repaired quickly & without hassle.

I too suffer from the bane of parking away from close quarters in that someone always finds my car hitting my door even when so many other lots are avaliable.

Rome

No, I just parked crooked- parking lot almost empty- parked away from everyone as usual.

I'd think the gym has a parking lot camera.

Odd looking damage. Could it be that some passer-by took offense at your taking up two parking spaces?

No cameras in that area, only in the bigger Publix parking lot.

I actually was in the space, just crooked. Spaces are very wide. 2 empty spaces on one side, 3 on the other. Next row almost empty. That part of the parking lot was mostly open at the time. Only 4 or 5 people in the gym, Starbucks almost empty as well. No one usually parks on the last row, which is why I normally park there. Too long of a walk for most people.

Back
Top Bottom