Hitachi AM-X66

woolyhead

I'm using the amplifier only from a Hitachi CD/radio player AX-M66 because the CD/radio is kaput. How do members rate this player? Is it worth getting it repaired?

A brief Google search didn't turn up anything. Pictures might help, but if you're talking about an all-in-one type system, then you're probably better off replacing with a good used system than to try to get this repaired.

A brief Google search didn't turn up anything. Pictures might help, but if you're talking about an all-in-one type system, then you're probably better off replacing with a good used system than to try to get this repaired.
Thank you swechsler. Incidentally and in case you are interested, these AX-M66 units are for sale on e bay. One second hand unit is on offer for £22!

It all depends on the availability of replacement parts and what actually needs to be done. I'm thinking probably not worth fixing unless there is sentimental value in doing so.

Hey Wooley welcome to AK Friend! it might be better to just try and find you a good receiver and a couple of speakers to get you going. I don't think I would put any money into the Hitachi that's just my 2 cents........................:)

Back
Top Bottom