Holes in My Collection

DJbreakDAbnk

I have around 2000 albums. Not all are keepers so don’t get me wrong but there is a lot of good stuff in there. Something like 200-300 doubles of some really good music mostly rock 60s 70s 80s.

The artists I just can’t seem to find are The Grateful Dead, Rory Gallagher, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Roy Buchanan, Danny Gatton, Tom Petty, AC/DC, and then any of the early rap (Snoop, Dre, Em, BIG). If anyone has any to trade that way I’m sure with all my doubles we could make some good trades for all.

Hope you all are staying warm and let me know if there is anything you are looking for.

That’s a nice want list. If you’re into Gallagher you should give Taste a listen if you haven’t already. Pre solo stuff, only two LP’s that I know of. One studio one double live, both excellent!

...Rory Gallagher, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Roy Buchanan, Danny Gatton...

IMHO, I hope you find these soon to fill that hole! :D All are great blues players. Roy was a local here and dearly missed.

Consider becoming an AK Subscriber for $25 and put up a 'WANT' ad in BarterTown to find these gems.

Oh, and Welcome to the AK Community!

That’s a nice want list. If you’re into Gallagher you should give Taste a listen if you haven’t already. Pre solo stuff, only two LP’s that I know of. One studio one double live, both excellent!
I have looked for Taste and Paul Ray and haven’t run in to any. Really wish both Rory and Stevie stick around. Can you imagine the music we missed and the performances, THE PERFORMANCES!

IMHO, I hope you find these soon to fill that hole! :D All are great blues players. Roy was a local here and dearly missed.

Consider becoming an AK Subscriber for $25 and put up a 'WANT' ad in BarterTown to find these gems.

Oh, and Welcome to the AK Community!
I will check in to that subscription. I have a ton of great albums in my collection to trade.

I have looked for Taste and Paul Ray and haven’t run in to any. Really wish both Rory and Stevie stick around. Can you imagine the music we missed and the performances, THE PERFORMANCES!
They reissued the double live one, in fact I dug it out after my comment. Its pure bristish blues trio. The studio album is also fantastic and has Rory exploring his jazzy side on a couple numbers.

I'll take a look ... I have some doubles AC/DC and maybe Tom Petty. I can PM you with a list.

And just for shits here is anew to me band I’m discovering.

Lol Pic didn’t work. It was these King Crimson fellows. Will update later.

Last edited:
Yes, frickin' RED!!
Crimson ... I like the first album (In The Court of the Crimson King -1969 - find a copy)
and a lot of the middle period (Larks Tongue, Starless, Red, USA)
...and the 80s-90s output with Belew (Discipline, Beat, 3 of a Perfect Pair, Thrak)
... Yeah, I'm a dinosaur ...
https://www.dgmlive.com/news/Dinosaur single

Oh, they are on tour right now celebrating their 50th anniversary -
and are amazing live (3 drummers!! - 3!)

https://www.dgmlive.com/tours?liveshow=on

cool downloads and stuff -
https://www.dgmlive.com/news/3OAPP previously unreleased download

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom