House M.D.

teal'c

Nuclear Cardiac Parent
Hero's & Icons is starting to air this on Tuesday's. Never got to see the first two or three seasons but enjoyed the rest.
Starting today from 11am E to 8pm.

The first season is probably the best, it went downhill after but was still better than most shows.

I watched the first five? or so when I was in college. One of my Sunday night after-dinner binge standards. :D

Great show.

They filmed the opening sequence and some of the transition shots right here at Princeton U. We were on the roof watching the helicopters fly over when they filmed the campus center (that’s the building they used as the hospital) and whenever it snowed here they would bring out the helicopters for snow shots. Wonder if they could do all that with a drone nowadays? I always liked the show but I kind lost track of it and dropped off after a while.

I enjoyed the series so much and so into it that my wife ordered the box set for my birthday one year. Just loved that old Dodge House MD 001.jpg House MD 002.jpg Dynasty he drove with the velour dash pad!

Still works.

Noticing a lot of appearances I either didn't catch first time around, or just don't remember. Episode I'm watching now LL Cool J playing a death row inmate House is treating. Amanda Seyfried, John Cho are some others I've seen so far.

The band who did the intro music is Massive Attack. Great electronic band without getting too techno-ish.

I haven’t watched it in a while but I seem to recall they used a lot of good music.
They did. I particularly remember a powerful use of a poignant song -- "On Saturday Afternoons in 1963" by Rickie Lee Jones.

Back
Top Bottom