How big are the woofers in your main system?

HOW BIG ARE THE WOOFERS IN YOUR MAIN SYSTEM?

• 4" or less

Votes: 4 0.5%
  • 6" or less

Votes: 49 6.2%
  • 8" or less

Votes: 115 14.5%
  • 10" or less

Votes: 127 16.0%
  • 12" or less

Votes: 219 27.6%
  • 15" or less

Votes: 242 30.5%
  • 18" or less

Votes: 38 4.8%

• Total voters
I have CV AT-15's with 15" woofers and I also have Polk Audio SDA 1C with just 6.5" woofers (4). The 2 pairs aren't ever played at the same time though. 12" coming soon, I am going to try out a pair of JBL L100T3's in my main system.

15'' With 16 Mach Ones in one room no need for subs. I cracked a window last night in that room at about 118 db. I was only pushing 30 watts a channel, Dam the wife is pissed.

Being a bass player, I always enjoyed 15-18" spkrs. But my main system has the DBX-10's w/2-10's per column. I bought these spkrs a few yrs old for a quarter of their original price, and I must say, with the controller that came with it, it'll tickle the bottom of your feet with bass. I'd still like some 12's just for old time sakes.

Currently two bass modules in opposing corners of the room. Each module contains two 12" downfiring woofers................

Happy Listening to all.........Terry:thmbsp::music:

A total of 4 10" drivers in my speakers, 2 12" drivers in the rear subs, and one 8" in the front sub. It may sound like I am a bass nut but thats not the case, the subs are tuned in very low, just to provide a little sub-40hz reinforcement. No thump but a bass drum hit sounds like a real bass hit, and Jaco solos are amazing.

my main system is constantly changing lol!
So my TV system the biggest woofer is the 10" Woofer in the KLH Model 17.. in my Bedroom System it is the 6.5" Subwoofer in my Klipsch|THX Subwoofer lol.. It may be a small subwoofer but it has some force to it :D

Back
Top Bottom