How do I get EAC to recognize title information

Simply requires far more effort. I moved on before V1.1.
I don't know what version I'm on, or if I remember V1.1, but all I do is click on a little + sign right near the top. I couldn't think of any easier keystroke, and I don't recall doing anything major(or, at all) to set it up.

Simply requires far more effort.

For a given value of 'far'.

I'd put that effort to be about ten minutes, most of which would be the drive testing and configuration wizard.

Again, I'm not trying to say that EAC is better than dbpa; all I'm trying to say is that EAC really isn't as difficult as some people make out.

p.s. If you gave up on EAC before v1.1, maybe you should try giving it another go. Software does improve, and EAC did have a bit of a developmental hiatus, as the developer got on with his life...

Last edited:
I'd put that effort to be about ten minutes, most of which would be the drive testing and configuration wizard.
You're addressing the wrong audience. Remember who and what this thread is about?

I'p.s. If you gave up on EAC before v1.1, maybe you should try giving it another go. Software does improve, and EAC did have a bit of a developmental hiatus, as the developer got on with his life...
Why would I migrate back to a product with lesser functionality?

It has different functionality.

And it isn't a good idea to keep saying how bad something is if you don't have up-to-date experience of it.

You will note that I haven't once said anything about dbpa, because I don't have any experience of it.

It has different functionality...because I don't have any experience of it.
If you lack experience with dbPoweramp then how would you know? I regularly use features like batch transcoding and bit conversion neither of which are part of EAC's feature set.

IAnd it isn't a good idea to keep saying how bad something is if you don't have up-to-date experience of it.
I will share my experience with hardware or software regardless of its age. If someone asks for date or version, I will happily respond.

After installing and re-installing EAC, Charles (Airtime) was still having difficulty making it work. Hence, his post!

His experience certainly doesn't reflect your estimate.

Sheesh!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom