• Less than a sixpack

Votes: 37 42.0%
  • More than a sixpack

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Depends if I'm stoned or not.

Votes: 27 30.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peeps are like circus peanuts, they improve a bit if you leave them out overnight to get just a little stale.:yes:

No problem with 6 as long as I have a 12 pack of 'Just Born ~ Marshmallow Peeps' to wash em down.

As an aside, I have found Peeps hidden in my pants pockets the day after our annual Easter/Rites of Spring party! Peeps really don't like a trip through the wash, although the remains are still edible. They are pretty resilient.

http://www.peepresearch.org/

Peeps!!! Now you're talking my language!!!

Though they spoiled the fun of Peep anticipation by creating new ones for EVERY STINKING HOLIDAY!! :no:

Ugh... just not the same as knowing when you saw Peeps in the stores, spring was oh so close!!

I hear that the Peanut Butter Eggs are made in a facility separate from the standard PB Cups, which accounts for their particular deliciousness. Could be total BS, but I like to believe that there's some special magic in them eggs. These and Cadbury Mini Eggs (not the creme eggs, the solid chocolate ones). I heading into the kitchen right now . . .

I hear that the Peanut Butter Eggs are made in a facility separate from the standard PB Cups, which accounts for their particular deliciousness. Could be total BS, but I like to believe that there's some special magic in them eggs. These and Cadbury Mini Eggs (not the creme eggs, the solid chocolate ones). I heading into the kitchen right now . . .

I've done some fairly extensive testing on the PB in the eggs versus the normal stuff. The egg PB, as well as the newer "BIG CUP" PB is sweeter, and has a little more oil in it. The oil could just be a freshness deal, but it is sweeter.:yes: Since I mentioned freshness, what is it about a stale reeses cup where the PB is all dried out. I can't eat the damn things, and have thrown away many.:thumbsdn: I always dig down into the bottom of the box when buying from a 7/11 type store.

I've noticed that as well. I can find OB eggs from Easter's past and they still taste great, where the cups taste lousy. This may merit serious investigation and a publication in the Transactions on Candy and Deliciousness.

I've noticed that as well. I can find OB eggs from Easter's past and they still taste great, where the cups taste lousy. This may merit serious investigation and a publication in the Transactions on Candy and Deliciousness.

Holler if you need a ghost writer.:smoke:

Back
Top Bottom