how to download to flickr?

Well, I just went to Flickr to verify the procedure, and they seem to be down.

If I remember correctly, there is a symbol near the upper right of your home page that looks like a cloud with a fat arrow going into it. Click on that and you get a page where you can simply drag and drop all the images you want to upload.

You will be given the option to drag and drop or select them in a directory. (It's working now - here's a screen shot - try it.)

Attachments

• upload screen.jpg
    upload screen.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 3
Are you asking about 900 photos that are scattered in multiple directories, so that you need to find them first?

If so, I don't know if this will work, but try opening a window for your hard drive and entering a search for *.jpg or whatever. If you can get everything to show in one search window, you may be able to drag and drop from there to Flickr.

Ok i might have stumbled upon how to do it.They were 935 photos in one folder so on google photo backup i dragged the folder to the uploader and its now loading the pics.May take forever but its ok.Id imaginge i just do the same for flickr.

Boy its going to take days so i will just download them on to a usb stick for backup then from here foreward i can do all photos to flickr and google.r

Back
Top Bottom