How to post insert photo.

Satcom123

Now with the new format I can't seem to post a photo because it requires a URL. How do I pull a picture from my computer to post into a thread? I am totally lost. And have posted many times of how to do this but no one ever answers or helps. Frustrating to say the least.

i just click upload a file next to the post reply tab it takes to my laptop files i pick the one i want and click open. then click full size after it uploads

I can also "copy image" put my cursor where the image goes, and then pasting it directly into the post.

Drag and drop works for me. I just press and hold the left button on the mouse and drag the picture into the text box on AK. Since the change, I have not been able to use the URL link. Hope this works for you. Pm if you still need more help.

I'm going to try using the new MS Onedrive "embed":

y3m_X8ZGS794CQQa-MEkBhuISA83Zr4nrf18XFG-71D4pDz0O-HnwvxKz0YEkmNhR7LqNvxfKofcKHVcDGTY2mVQdX6wHkxf04DS1SMMAdb14v45-5x0lw-LeJzKlSxSFkiu7ZdrVUcbE3WmAnFdmfBmA-2v1Azx2NEQ-oEvqfqysQ

Now the real test will be whether this image is still here in a couple days.

Will the old pictures that do not show any more ever be fixed so we can see our old attached photos?

XF and Luther are trying to figure out a subroutine to do that. Non-trivial exercise.

The pictures are there, but no linkage established in the software changeover.

Back
Top Bottom