How to Upload an Image to use in my Signature

Thanks, so it works for things I see but pics could still be obnoxiously large for others unless they also their image resizing option.
Incorect, no matter the size of the image it will post at 50% of the mesage box size...and that's what everyone sould see. When a viewer click to expand you might blow them out their seat though.

Last edited:
test
2500x1875xIMAG0682.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7TeuAkrBuT.jpg

Last edited:
Incorect, no matter the size of the image it will post at 50% of the mesage box size...and that's what everyone sould see. When a viewer click to expand you might blow them out there seat though.

Got it. Wish I could do that for my old image sig. May have to do it manually.

Actually, 4-2-7 is quoting Wardsweb, the webmaster, who set image resizing as a global command.

I really wish he could put that back to defalt as it was set to oniy post at a 100% of the mesage box and was not breaking any borders on any device. And when it was expanded it would just be full screen.

Now we have to small of an image and when expanded it can be any size and generaly to big.

Got it. Wish I could do that for my old image sig. May have to do it manually.
BTW your sig image will not be controlled at the 50% he didn't mess with that one yet so it's still 100% of the mesage box if it's a big image.

BTW your sig image will not be controlled at the 50% he didn't mess with that one yet so it's still 100% of the mesage box if it's a big image.

Well, in a few minutes time, it now is, LOL. Kudos to the admins @ AK.

Smaller
Image7a.jpg
Here is the image I would like to try in my sig
Image7.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom