How ya'll holding up?

Michael1970

Hey everybody. I live in Deltona, Florida. I have just got really interested in antique stereo consoles.
Im 48, and spent my life in the restaurant industry. In January I had a transplant, and am recovering. This little hobby has really been a blessing as its given me something to do.
I have already bought 3 consoles. I know next to nothing right now but look forward to learning.

Welcome to AK! No matter your audio journey, remember it's all about the music. Good health to you!

-Dave

Hey everybody. I live in Deltona, Florida. I have just got really interested in antique stereo consoles.
Im 48, and spent my life in the restaurant industry. In January I had a transplant, and am recovering. This little hobby has really been a blessing as its given me something to do.
I have already bought 3 consoles. I know next to nothing right now but look forward to learning.
Hello there and Welcome....

If you don't mind me asking what kind of transplant did you have ?

Welcome to AK!
This place is chock full of helpful people that will help you go from knowing next to nothing to knowing enough to get you in trouble in no time!

Like they said. AK is a great place to share viewpoints, learn things about audio that you had no idea were even an item, and discuss a whack other interests in other specific forums. It really is great!

Dave

Welcome and yes... I also wish good health on you. I have a low grade Gilbert's Syndrome which is elevated bilirubin but it's no hassle for which I'm thankful.

I fixed a tube powered console for a friend's friend and it was interesting for a change. Made the person very happy!

Back
Top Bottom