How's Everyone Been?

bhundu

Addicted Member
G'day All. It's been a while. Thanks for leaving the light on!

I dropped in to research some styli and I thought I'd stay for a bit and catch up.

So what's been happening??

Lee

Greetings back to ya, Lee!

Nothing special for me, just hangin' with the addicts everyday! Hope you are well! :thumbsup:

G'day All. It's been a while. Thanks for leaving the light on!

I dropped in to research some styli and I thought I'd stay for a bit and catch up.

So what's been happening??

Lee

Hi Lee! Very nice to have news from you. Hope you and your beloved ones are doing well.

It's great to be back and thanks everyone!

I've still been playing plenty of music. Just haven't spent any money on the hobby for the last two years and hence my absence to avoid any temptation from the like of you guys (grin). I saw the possibility of ridding my mortgage with a few years of discipline, so I've been watching every penny and selling off some unwanted equipment. The last mortgage payment was made a week ago so it's time to resume the hobby (banana). I kept a Lenco L75 as my only restoration project and I've finally allowed myself to buy a new stylus to get it up and running.

Family is doing well. Son starts school in a few weeks. We haven't replaced Apple (avatar) after she left us a few years ago but we now keep some chickens and they make great pets. I've developed an interest in studying financial markets in preparation for the end of the mortgage and the start of the retirement fund. Interesting stuff!

Luckily I've had plenty of albums to listen to. The local library has a few gems also. I've got to say my discovery of 2017 was Love's "Forever Changes". It was worth the wait!

I'm sorry to hear about so many members who are not with us any more. It's been a bit of a shock. Especially the passing of mulester7 who gave me so much joy with his humour. Glad to see you guys are still here and the post counts creeping up. I'm sure Rome would have been at 50,000 by now though! Slowing down a bit are we (grin)?

See you all around the boards

Lee

Back
Top Bottom