HT setup in new space.

imral3

Enjoy the musics!!
Finally got a chance to hook up my modest home theater in our new apartment.20180815_163302.jpg
Vizio 42" TV ~ Denon AVR-E300 ~ Klipsch R-15M mains ~ Klipsch R-25C center ~
Pioneer SW-8MK2 subwoofer (x2)

I have a pair of Klipsch R-14M for the rear channels but not hooking up in the apartment. :no:

Finally got a chance to hook up my modest home theater in our new apartment.View attachment 1259809
Vizio 42" TV ~ Denon AVR-E300 ~ Klipsch R-15M mains ~ Klipsch R-25C center ~
Pioneer SW-8MK2 subwoofer (x2)

I have a pair of Klipsch R-14M for the rear channels but not hooking up in the apartment. :no:
You’ve got two subs hooked up , might as well get the full emersive surround sound .

Audiofreak71

You’ve got two subs hooked up , might as well get the full emersive surround sound .

Audiofreak71
I'd love to, and even my girlfriend wanted them. She was amazed when she first heard it (first time hearing a home surround system) set up in my previous place. However, with the way the room is open to the other areas of the apartment, running/hiding wires for the rears will be a pain in the rear!

I'd love to, and even my girlfriend wanted them. She was amazed when she first heard it (first time hearing a home surround system) set up in my previous place. However, with the way the room is open to the other areas of the apartment, running/hiding wires for the rears will be a pain in the rear!
Yeah I can understand it being a pita for an unforgiving room to setup gear correctly. You could hide the cables under the carpet and run the cables in the wall so there hidden , very easy to do and is reversible because all there would be is a small hole where the speaker cable went through on each side and running speaker cable under carpet (if not to thick ) is easy as well and does not mess up the carpet .

Audiofreak71

A couple of suggestions; you can get white tubular 'wire hiders' from many sources such Home Depot, Amazon, etc. or you could do a wireless rear speaker setup. I haven't really tried that option, but if you use your system primarily for movies where the rears are used for 'fill' it might be worth checking out.

I am tempted to pick up an R-25C. My dad is passing some R-15Ms to me, and thus my system would be rather like yours. Are you happy with your Klipsch?

I am tempted to pick up an R-25C. My dad is passing some R-15Ms to me, and thus my system would be rather like yours. Are you happy with your Klipsch?
Yes, very happy! I use the Klipsch primarily for TV and movies. Very clear and detailed.

Back
Top Bottom