HVHiFI

Hudson Valley HiFI
Sponsor
Saturday January 30, 2016

Central Valley Fire Company
24 Smith Clove Road
Central Valley, NY 10917

11am-5pm-ish we have the whole day

Thaw out and enjoy a day of great music and gear. I'll start a BT thread for subscribers to swap/buy/sell. If your local and thinking of becoming a subscriber no better time then now to get in.

We will have one large room (working on a second) with plenty of tables and chairs. There is parking behind the firehouse and across the street in the school lot. The only problem I see with the building is there is very limited handicap accessibility. The hall is on the second floor and there is only a staircase.

Because I am a member of the fire company the hall was provided free of charge for us to use. As a thank you I would greatly appreciate any donations to the fire company, we will have a donation box at the event. I'm working on finding any local vinyl shops that would like to set up a table or two. If you have a shop near you please tell them and give them my email mike@hudsonvalleyhifi.com

Everyone is invited, AK members and not, but why not join and get in on the fun?

For food, everyone is welcome to bring along any food/drink they would like. HV HiFi will purchase some paper plates, flatware, etc. If you'd like to bring along some good eats post what you are bringing in this thread.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Excellent news. I'll plan to be there and start thinking about food/drinks to bring along

Hey Mike,
I'll be there baring some unknown event.
Looking forward to it!
Hmmm....... What to bring to demo......

Hi guys, I'll be there. I'll have to give some thought about selling, I do have some amps. just sitting around. Ron (camaroguy)

Tube amps as space heaters? Sounds like fun.
Hopefully no turntable bonfires!! Lol.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Think I'll put together a tray of my sausage and peppers. Depending on how the next few weeks go maybe some venison pepperoni.

Hmmm . . . I will be there. I will put aside my deeply rooted beliefs regarding just what pepperoni should be made of, cured pork 'n beef, and try some of Mike's Bambi-roni. After all, the spices is what counts, right?!?;)

oh, and I will be posting some blowout priced gear in the sell thread; I grow weary of the game!

You'll love it Jim. They need to mix some pork in because Bambi is so lean. Last time I had kielbasa and bratwursts too which were delicious. Doesn't get much more free range then somethings that's been eating your scrubs all year.

I might be able to make this gathering. But only if someone else buys that HK Citation first.:D I'll have to think about gear I need to move on. I'm sure there's an amp or two around here...

I might be able to make this gathering. But only if someone else buys that HK Citation first.:D I'll have to think about gear I need to move on. I'm sure there's an amp or two around here...
The HK Citation II should keep someone nice and warm this winter :D
P6130005_zpshk8pdjeh.jpg

Why are all of these fests so far away? My last day of work is the day before this event. I'm retiring at age 59. :banana:

Back
Top Bottom