20160130_122953.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 20160130_132222.jpg
    20160130_132222.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20160130_132229.jpg
    20160130_132229.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 62
Great pics Mike! I don't see any attempts at burning down the house..ha! Sorry I missed this one, but I'm already looking forward to the next one.

Chuck,
Nice to see you're still with us.
Glad you're feeling better.:thumbsup:
Mike,
Thanks for putting this together.
Really great to see and meet people and see some different stuff.

I got a few more to add, was a really fun day!

The listening area setup. Interesting and completely different systems, all sounded great!

And this very nice Carver 4000t pre-amp I bought.

It was definitely a good time, nice meeting you all, great tunes, yummy cookies:), and Glen's speakers.......WANT;)

Our thanks to all involved for making us feel at home (and well-fed).
Awesome contacts were made, really informative demos and conversations.
Good people, nothing like 'em.
Justin & Joyce K.

Bringing out the HK Citation Eleven and Twelve next time, (if I can lift them).

I would absolutely like to put another one together. Main issue at this point is location as the firehouse is out. My shop is located in Florida, NY but we do not have nearly enough room there. There are a few church's in the village of Florida that I believe have halls we might be able to get one for an afternoon. There is also a brewery and a distillery which, well, that would be a cool spot for an event, lol. I send out a few feelers and see what I can come up with.

Hey Mike!
Hope you're doing well!
If a place works out, I'm in, and let us know if there's any cost we need to cover.
Glenn

I could maybe third the idea if it's later in the spring. Guess that wouldn't be a freeze fest though...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom