HUGE announcement !!!

"The direction this thread has taken is really rather disturbing."

And your point is...?

I'm in for a Tentoze head!

The direction this thread has taken is really rather disturbing.

Some posts striking too close to home, perhaps? :D

I probably can't make it to the Fest, but PLEASE put me down for a 'Toze Bobble-head. I'll pay for shipping!
I can mount it on a sub-woofer, and it should bobble all by itself to the music! :D

Going back to the original post :scratch2:... BIG, HUGE... maybe there will be VOTTs and Project Everests, etc... as door prizes at the Fest?

You know after all the stuff posted in this thread, the reality --that your new SX-1980 finally arrived-- is going to seem like a let-down.

But secretly, my best prediction is... someone just lost a HUGE amount of fat/weight! :yes:

I think it's a typo. It's supposed to read:

"Hug announcement coming soon."

free_hugs_wideweb__470x323,0.jpg

If after all this the surprise turns out to be an extra mint on our pillows, you're a dead man.:smoke:

But what about "special" AK-branded mints??? :drool: Take one and your hearing is much improved, or ar least you think so. :yes: Or, how about this, strategically place them on your amp, and the sound will improve :D ...at least until the choclolate melts :sigh:

But what about "special" AK-branded mints??? :drool:

Problem is that for most of the AK population they'd have to be at least 25 years old to even be considered.

I think the big announcement is the opening of a Pizzaria Uno next door to the hotel.

Problem is that for most of the AK population they'd have to be at least 25 years old to even be considered.

Ahhh yes, "Vintage Mints". Yes, those are so very special indeed, and much harder to come by. Unlike the newer mints that I mentioned are to be placed on top of the amp for improved sound, Vintage Mints have gotten better with age, are better made, and have special properties...so, you should place these under the amp, supporting it, to improve the sound. :yes: If they break, they can be fixed too. :D

Perhaps she has HUGE... tracts of land?

(photo courtesy of ThinkGeek.com)

Attachments

• huge_tracts_of_land.jpg
    huge_tracts_of_land.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Damn Dave,
You might as well have put us all in a round room and told us to go sit in the corner...

I've got one word for you:

SEMINARS!

On Saturday morning, in the Parliament room, (time TBA) we will enjoy a presentation and Q&A, on speaker design, with the Chief Engineer of Snell Acoustics, none other than Joe D'Appolito. Yes, THAT Joe D'Appolito.

As well, we will have a two-part presentation by Vincent Sanders, founder of VRS Audio Solutions, on Saturday and Sunday, about computer-based audio, a timely subject.

As well, we are in negotiations with other parties, to fill out the roster. There is at least one other party whose name is instantly recognizable to anyone who reads current audio press. Stay tuned.

Aren't you sorry you poked fun at this thread?

We're working hard to make the Fest better each year.

Wow! That is incredibly cool. What an awesome feature to add to the Fest, most impressive! :thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom