Hurry! Bose Home Theater System - only $4000 - how many can I put you down for?

Store up to 340 hours of music, and experience encapsulating sound with custom audio calibration and award-winning speakers.

I hope it's not too late to add (1) more to my order. I just realized that these are "Award Winning" speakers!

1- red
1- black
1- suprise me!

Rc

I've been needing some wheel chocks for My garage... but $4k is a bit steep.
Tom

Last edited:
OvenMaster said:
I've been needing some wheel chocks for My garage... but $4k is a bit steep.
Tom

Yeah, but how many wheel chocks are capable of delivering Bose's exclusive Videostage 5 decoding? I guarantee these sound superior to any wheel chocks you may have experienced before. Now you'll be able to lay on your creeper, work on your vehicles, and enjoy movies like "LeMans", "Vanishing Point", "The Fast and the Furious" and the upcoming DVD release of "Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry" like never before!!!

So how many units would you like? If not for you, think of your children or grandchildren?

Are you guys kidding? I'll bet you could get a great receiver, speakers, music server, and DVD for 4k.

If anybody buys them, can I have the empty boxes? I want to pile them up in front of my garage door for a week or so. This way I can have all my neighbors think I'm a really "with it" kind of guy, but without the pesky $4k price tag.

Toasted Almond said:
A Bose earring. Something manly of course. Maybe a miniature Acoustyourass sub or something.

no the little cubes would be about right. . .take the drivers out and use them for ear plugs. . . .LOL. . . I get it. . . LOL. . .even if you guys dont. . .

What in God's creation is a nautilus port?
Why doesn't it have "®" by it?
Why isn't it Capitalized?

BroonsBane said:
Holy $hit! Did you read the ad?? We can experience "encapsulating sound!!!"

I've calculated that I've saved about $3,990 by using my $10 garage sale find Pioneer Headphones to enjoy "encapsulating sound". I don't know what I'll do with the savings.... maybe buy a nice older car, or a nice used McIntosh amp for my Klipsch. :D

how much profit margin do you reckon is "built" into this system? based on looks alone i'de say you can get better deals from the back of a van. i would be curious to find out how the current Bose fare stacks up to White Van in sound quality.

Same same on the sonics. The white van guy will have his New York Yankees baseball hat ON (backwards) during the sale. The Bose rep, his Yankee hat is home in the closet.

Last edited:
Cleve said:
So how many units would you like? If not for you, think of your children or grandchildren?

I'm still thinking on that. Should I be merciful towards any kids I might have in the future and spare their ears, or should I make them hate me and give 'em something to clutter their houses and have to try to unload a few days after I give it to them?

Decisions, decisions... :scratch2:

Tom

Toasted Almond said:
Same same on the sonics. The white van guy will have his New York Yankees baseball hat ON (backwards) during the sale. The Bose rep, his Yankee hat is home in the closet.

Bose rep's please stay in the closet :banana:

Back
Top Bottom