I CAN HEAR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Feels great, doesn't it?! One quick nugget of advice: make sure to moderate usage of your volume control. Enjoy your fermented grapes and Mary Jane, but be sure to check the impulse to amp the volume. The last thing you want to do is to make a turn-around trip right back to the E.N.T.'s office.

Oh hell, at some point you hit a certain age and its no holds barred. My coworker is 67, ex- military, and is half deaf in one ear from shooting. He curls up inside his single Altec Voice of the theater cabinet every night with his bluegrass music and Gordon Lightfoot at full volume and enjoys every second of what he's got left.

Went to my DR and he cleaned my left ear with a fluid and then ...scraped the rest of the crap out. Man that was unpleasant, but I gained back so many frequencies. M

I'm happy for ya, man. I really need mine cleaned out. They feel icky, and I ain't down with q tips. Always reminded me of loading a civil war cannon.

You forgot to mention what was done to correct the problem.

Wax removal. My left ear was fine, my right ear was plugged because of wax. My doctor said it happens a lot and said I will have to have the same cleaning procedure every few years. Not pleasant but worth it.

Wax removal. My left ear was fine, my right ear was plugged because of wax. My doctor said it happens a lot and said I will have to have the same cleaning procedure every few years. Not pleasant but worth it.
Good news then. I am getting mine done in a week or so because I have a hearing test coming up.

Back
Top Bottom