I need help with super dvd to ipod converter

audioguy

Tubes warm my soul!!!
I hope someone here has used this product or is using it. For some reason, with some dvd's i convert, it makes a crackling sound when i play them back after they are done. I've tried doing some manual settings, but it just seems like it doesn't work. One especially is johnny carson ultimate collection. It's being recorded way too loud it sounds like. I don't know how long their support takes either because i wrote to them. That's the only way to contact the super dvd to ipod support team. I was hoping maybe someone would know what to do here.

audioguy said:
I hope someone here has used this product or is using it. ... I don't know how long their support takes either because i wrote to them. That's the only way to contact the super dvd to ipod support team. I was hoping maybe someone would know what to do here.

Can you specify more about the product, like who makes it, etc? Might help to see if someone else here has used it.

It is made by lenogo software co., ltd. Most dvd's i was able to fix this but it takes some time. Each dvd you have to set different it seems. The only ones that still do a pop sound every so often are dvd's that say copy protected disc on the back of the case. It's kind of trial and error with most of the dvd's. Record a little bit, listen to it. If ok, then ok, if not, then keep trying different options until it is right.

Back
Top Bottom