I want to buy a pre from EBAY / Texas not shipping internationally

I live in Alaska so I am no help but perhaps someone else could have it shipped to them and then to you.

Regards Snow

4 hours left. This is my facebook http://webawards.com . If by luck there is someone that we have a common friend I can send you the money to bid and receive it for me. Thank you.l

I want this pre amp but the seller says " SHIPPING WILL BE $65 TO THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES ONLY! " .
I am in Athens Greece. I messaged him and asked him if he can ship it to me - with extra cost- or use the Ebay global shipping program. I got no answer .
Any ideas?

Some folks have had problems with international shipping. Hence they don't want to go through the hassles/headaches again.

If I had stated clearly that I would only ship to USA and then somebody sent message asking about international shipping, I'd assume they just can't read or are not willing to honor my auction terms..... so I wouldn't respond either.

There is the ebay global shiping program that not all sellers know how it works. Ebay takes care of the international shipping thing. That's why I asked. And thank you for your help.
+ I have a very high feedback to prove that I am a top buyer..
+and for sure the "only US" first sale didn't work for him.. he didn;t get paid .

Back
Top Bottom