ignore button

petehall347

the brandy coffee man
can we/i have a people that ignore you button please ? its just sometimes i think someone is ignoring me and i cant see if they are doing it on purpose or not .

if i knew who was ignoring me i could simply ignore them ...but it gets worse than that ...think i will have to get another account to follow the threads .

You can follow a thread just fine if you're on someone's ignore list.

If anything, those who have people on ignore will have more trouble following a thread.

You can follow a thread just fine if you're on someone's ignore list.

If anything, those who have people on ignore will have more trouble following a thread.
This^^^

When people are ignoring you that doesn't mean you can't read their post. However they can't see your post so sometimes others look like their talking to no one.

Ok now your back on my ignore list good by....:rolleyes:

Is that for the brain to ignore what your doing?:rolleyes:
It gets used mostly with my wife she would say, but does come in handy on AK as well when I remember to push it .. :cool: Wish more people would find their "inner ignore button". Save a lot of road rage and flame wars.

I wonder what happens if you have put everyone in a thread on ignore, I guess that means the whole thread is invisible to the ignorer? :rolleyes:

I wonder what happens if you have put everyone in a thread on ignore, I guess that means the whole thread is invisible to the ignorer? :rolleyes:

Conversely, what happens if one puts themself on ignore?

Do you disappear into the singularity? Have plausible deniability? Lol.

Conversely, what happens if one puts themself on ignore?

Do you disappear into the singularity? Have plausible deniability? Lol.
543.jpg

I put someone on ignore, that started (OP) a offencive thread IMHO, you will not see that thread anymore. As far as if everyone in the thread or most of them are on ignore, well I find on my list they tend to flock together. In fact a thread, and their involvement in that thread could be what gets them on my ignore list.

I put someone on ignore, that started (OP) a offencive thread IMHO, you will not see that thread anymore. As far as if everyone in the thread or most of them are on ignore, well I find on my list they tend to flock together. In fact a thread, and their involvement in that thread could be what gets them on my ignore list.

Are you saying that because you put the OP on IGNORE, none of the rest of us can see the any of the thread anymore?

If that is so, that makes you a de facto moderator. (Or anyone else that chooses to ignore an OP.)

I don't think that is right.

Please correct me if I misunderstood.

Are you saying that because you put the OP on IGNORE, none of the rest of us can see the any of the thread anymore?

If that is so, that makes you a de facto moderator. (Or anyone else that chooses to ignore an OP.)

I don't think that is right.

Please correct me if I misunderstood.

I believe what's being said is that if you have someone on ignore and that someone starts a thread (the OP), you, as the ignorer, will not see the OP's thread. Everyone else who has not ignored the OP would still see the thread and subsequent posts.

If the ignored party is merely a participant in the thread then you see the thread and all posts except those of the ignored.

Not sure if an ignoring party would or would not see ignored party comments if they are quoted by a non-ignored party.

Back
Top Bottom