Illinois?

I've been to member get-togethers in '16 and '17 in N illinois/S Wisconsin area. From Madison to Lake Geneva vicinity sites. I found notice threads in Events and Happenings thread in past. You could tic the watch on one. I floated here in Rockford for get-togther but not much interest. I think too far from those in Milwaukee and Chicago. Open to it, if enough interest for say dozen or more, maybe in spring, to avoid snows.
Don't know of any clubs per say in this area.
OG

Last edited:
am in Rockford. No too far. I would come to a listening get together in the Chicago or Milwaukee area.

I couldn't get the qoute to work. This is for Steve Jewels
Toad Hall store in town worth the drive?

Last edited:
There is a get together at a Jeff Kenton's house on the Fox River in McHenry on Sunday, August 18th. The event is connected with the Chicago Audio Society, but everybody is welcome and has a great time. I think Bob Ahlberg (Robie), Kwing Lee, Jim Rose, and hopefully Powerman will be there, along with quite a few others.

Send me an email (bpwalsh at gmail com), not a private message here (chances are I will not see it) for details, and I will forward your email to Jeff so he knows you are coming.

A few of us just saw each other last night, and there will probably be an announcement about an AK get together in a few weeks, maybe early September. We will be remembering and celebrating Mike Liberio (blzatrl) who recently passed away.

Brian Walsh

Last edited:
am in Rockford. No too far. I would come to a listening get together in the Chicago or Milwaukee area.

\
Toad Hall store in town worth the drive?

I haven't been there but I will make a point of checking it out and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom