I'm making my debut on RB.

HPuser9557

Well, I went ahead and set up a RB page for myself. Of course I'm being quite a bit more selective of what I post on that site than on dA, because I kinda want to make a few bucks off that site. Anyways, here 'ya go!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/DFX4509B?asc=u

In addition, I'm starting to pick coding back up again too, specifically in the form of Python to start off with, and I'm already about through the intro tute on learnpython.org, and it already seems like it might potentially open up a new career path for me if I'm serious about pursuing it to the point that I feel comfortable trying out for some freelance gigs, and which would enable me to bring some income in while advancing my skillset in that area. Also, if it pans out, I might add one of the C languages to that as well.

Good luck with that! I spent some time in Lawton Ok about 20 years ago. Marine artillery training at Ft. Sill. We used to go to the Redneck Tavern on the weekends. Wahl the owner was a great guy. Good times

You have some real nice pieces. I hope this translates into sales for you. It's a wide open market.
Good Luck with your art sales and your coding education

Things are starting off kinda slow on the RB page, but then also I've only had it for three days and don't expect immediate success so, I have a feeling once I can get my supplies out of storage and start making stuff again, I should be able to get some traction on there.

Back
Top Bottom