I'm on a mission that I'm thankful for.

RickeyM

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Yesterday I visited a neighbor whose looking after a stray kitty. I sometimes help out with kitty food my two won't eat. While there she mentioned someone was supposed to bring her some dinner today (Thanksgiving) and hopefully they would come through. Immediately I thought no way was I gonna have her wait on a maybe. I said I could bring her a plate. (around here when we say bring a plate, we mean a plate loaded with eats) Wifey and I are having ham this year but neighbor said she liked turkey. So turkey she's going to get. The day before Thanksgiving, no easy feat. All I found was turkey breasts. I'm going to make this work. I found a recipe for turkey with gravy for the pressure cooker so hopefully it turns out good.

This brings me to what I am thankful for. I am thankful that I am blessed enough that I can help someone else out.

I know it's been a while since this posting, but let me say anyways, good job! Nice to see people measuring their blessings by how much they've given, not how much they've gotten.

Back
Top Bottom