IMPORTANT: For members and vendors displaying their systems at the Fest Please READ !

Status
Not open for further replies.

grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
For Vendors and members who will be displaying their systems at the Festival, your rooms will made available to you on Friday April 21 st after 4:00 up until roughly 8:00 PM. That means I will only be there between those hours to pass out your room keys. For those that receive their keys in between those hours you may stay in your room as long or little as needed to set your room up to your liking.

I know that some of you cannot get in untill Saturday. We would prefer you get there to set up your system Prior to the opening hour of the show. Please try to get there at least an hour early before the fest opens so you are not hauling in equipment while our guests are roaming the floor for obvious reasons.

For those that need to get into their rooms after 8 PM on Friday please write me prior to Thursday the 20 th and maybe we can make arrangements. I will not be on the computer much after this date

This year each and every listening room will receive their own key. You will be liable for that room key. If your key is lost NO key will be reissued with me being there and I am telling you up front I will not be around at your beck and whim. That is the reason why keys will be issued directly to you. YOU are responsible for them and the contents of your room.

Keys WILL NOT be given out to your listening rooms if I am NOT there.

On Sunday when you turn your keys in Please make sure your room is as you found it. You will be charged a $25.00 cleaning fee if we have to pick up even 1 beer can. This is non negotiable !

There is to be NO smoking in any of the listening rooms. In the past this was not a problem. However this year it is. If you are caught you may be asked to leave. There will be a smoking area made available.

Thanks and see you there

Grumpy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom