Infinity RS 1000

DKMI

Found some for $5. Need foams. I obviously don't expect a whole lot out of them but are they worth the effort of ordering and installing the foams? Wondering how they'd do paired with a subwoofer.

I imagine they'd be good for some near field listening. I've refoamed 2 pair of RS 2000's. I really enjoy them. Sold one set and use the other set in my office as my computer speakers. Nice highs with these. They'd probably be pretty good with a subwoofer. IMHO. Nice score for $5.

I imagine they'd be good for some near field listening. I've refoamed 2 pair of RS 2000's. I really enjoy them. Sold one set and use the other set in my office as my computer speakers. Nice highs with these. They'd probably be pretty good with a subwoofer. IMHO. Nice score for $5.
Cool. I wasn't sure if it would be worth the effort. Foams are easy enough but I didn't feel like spending time (and money) ordering them and fixing them if they're garbage. The two pairs of Infinity speakers I have use EMIT-R tweeters, but I needed something that can be almost hidden in the room. I figure they have to be at least as good as a satellite system, right?

Cool. I wasn't sure if it would be worth the effort. Foams are easy enough but I didn't feel like spending time (and money) ordering them and fixing them if they're garbage. The two pairs of Infinity speakers I have use EMIT-R tweeters, but I needed something that can be almost hidden in the room. I figure they have to be at least as good as a satellite system, right?

They're not a bad little speaker. I refoamed a bunch of them a number of years ago and gave them to my office mates to use as desktop speakers in their offices. With a proper subwoofer I think they'd be pretty good.

bs

Back
Top Bottom