Interesting Stereo Ads? Post a pic for memory lane's sake.

5504712608_9705f1d0ea_b.jpg
I don't remember seeing those top load decks around much. Everyone had front loads

Surprised this one hasn't shown up yet..

1974_Marantz_fire_ad.jpg
I vaguely recall seeing this ad way back when. I was a mere 13 years old and dreaming of owning a piece of their equipment. Now I own a piece and for some odd reason I want more? Thanks for posting this, very cool.

I vaguely recall seeing this ad way back when. I was a mere 13 years old and dreaming of owning a piece of their equipment. Now I own a piece and for some odd reason I want more? Thanks for posting this, very cool.[/QUOTE

saw this same ad on page 2 or three of this thread.

The question was did anyone ever own one of these, well not exactly the same device, but the same concept. I had a Zenith drop top suitcase tt w/ hinged spkrs that when unhinged gave you about 10' of separation on both sides. I think I bought my Zenith from Sears and about 5/6 LPs to go along w/ the suitcase tt. This was actually my 1st foray into stereo and then my 2nd I moved to a Lafayette amplifier, Criterion 100s, Dual 1225 tt. I never found the actual device or any ads, if someone could look this up it would bring back a flood of memories.

port-stereo1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom