Iron Maiden UK Vinyl; Running Free . Sanctuary

elusive

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Here is your chance to score some great music.

These are the double 12" singles from the UK Iron Maiden release titled "The First Ten Years"
These are in beautiful gatefold sleeves. Each sleave has two records.

All of the sleeves have glue failure. Every set that I have seen has this failure.
All of the records are at least VG+ and play very well. I will include the voucher with each sleeve.

I'm going to auction each double album set individually. If you want all 20, you'll have to bid on 10 auctions.

I'll post pictures in the evening this coming week. I just don't have time today.

Shipping in CONUS is on me. Auction ends on November 30th at 11:59 Central Time.

Running Free . Sanctuary
A Running Free
B Burning Ambition
C Sanctuary
D1 Drifter
D2 I've Got The Fire
D3 Listen With Nicko! Part I

Attachments

• P1100601.JPG
    P1100601.JPG
    223.4 KB · Views: 9
  • P1100602.jpg
    P1100602.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 8
  • P1100603.jpg
    P1100603.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Quick question. Is this Paul Di'Anno on vocals or bruce ? Most excellent of you to auction these for VOA !

Thanks
Grumpy

Since these came out after. Paul left, I'll have to check. I think they are Bruce.

Quick question. Is this Paul Di'Anno on vocals or bruce ? Most excellent of you to auction these for VOA !

Thanks
Grumpy

Just played them. This singles set is Paul Di'Anno.

However, on the "Running Free . Run To The Hills" single set it is Bruce singing Running Free Live in Long Beach. That's the version that plays in my head.

Awesome. I'm a huge Paul fan, an I don't mean McCartney lol

Me too, saw Maiden on the Killers tour in '81. They opened for Judas Priest and it's not an exaggeration to say that show changed my life. I was not the same 13 year old kid who walked into the venue when I walked out.

Your about the same age as me then. Man I wished I could a seen that show !

Sorry but I don't have this one $25.00 :)

I don't think you're grumpy enough; maybe this will help: $30! BTW I had these original LPs when the were first imported around '83. I used to play them on my grandmother's console system...I'd love to hear them finally on something decent that isn't 40 years old and only working 1/2 assed. :)

Last edited:
I still have my original copies that I bought at Zia Record store in Tempe Az. Was just curious if the import was diff. I may have to chime back in on some of these :)

It's a good cause, I'll have no hard feelings about being outbid. In fact as a big Maiden fan I'd consider it a good sign if they go for a princely sum.

I still have my original copies that I bought at Zia Record store in Tempe Az. Was just curious if the import was diff. I may have to chime back in on some of these :)

Every UK pressing I have owned is better than it's US counterpart. That includes the latest pressings too. With the latest ones, it's the quality of the vinyl itself, not the mix. On some of the originals, the mix is better, IMHO.

Up the Irons!

Thanks for the tip. I seem to remember having a couple of UK EP's that sound pretty darn good.

Sorry, gotta take this one to 35.00 :)

On an unrelated note, Grumpy I sent you a PM. Please let me know if you got it, I'm sure you get tons of them though.

Back
Top Bottom