Is it just me or is that "sound" unbearable?

Our Vizio 4K Ultra Flat Screen Tv. It has a gorgeous picture and all but my lord the sound is atrocious, hideously screeching at any level for me. If it wasn't run in 2 channel it wouldn't last to long in the living room.

I'll award that: Whine of the Thread Award.

I seem to have struck a nerve with you, I haven't read the whole thread but your whining about more petty things that in no way effect your life than anyone I don't want you to get your manbun in a knot so I'll be nice and not hurt your feelings anymore than I already have (you snowflakes meltdown so easily)

Our Vizio 4K Ultra Flat Screen Tv. It has a gorgeous picture and all but my lord the sound is atrocious, hideously screeching at any level for me. If it wasn't run in 2 channel it wouldn't last to long in the living room.

A 55" Philips was much the same. My solution was a $69 Wal-Mart sound bar. 100,000x better than the built-in ear destroyers it came with. BTW it is a pretty decent soundbar.

I thought about trying something like that but sound comes through either Infinty RS-2.5’s or Kappa 8.1’s, both are great.

I don't want you to get your manbun in a knot so I'll be nice and not hurt your feelings anymore than I already have (you snowflakes meltdown so easily)
Whilst I wouldn't describe the sound of it as "unbearable" per the title of this thread, isn't it a wee bit ironic that accusations of being a "snowflake" almost invariably come from someone having a very snowflake-like meltdown?

I thought about trying something like that but sound comes through either Infinty RS-2.5’s or Kappa 8.1’s, both are great.
Used to run the optical out through a converter to my main system but didn't want my main system running all the time just for TV

grown men who whine

Any adult whining, pouting, making a big deal about how they feel, saying it's not fair or they deserve better over nothing.
Basically, acting like a spoiled teenager.
People who complain about how their life suffers because other people don't do what they're supposed to in very minor ways...
(Whiny tone) "You're not showing me the respect I deserve!"
If we knew what we really deserved, we wouldn't want it. :whip:

In days past, when I went into a TV store using the old cathode tubes...it went straight through my head! I just had too leave, yet others around me heard nothing?

Thanks be for the newer TV sets that came out later with the newer tech, minus that horrendous tube!

Often wondered who many others ran into this...irritating "whine".

Only whine I hear today is..."We're outta wine", by the SO.:D

Q

Now that SAC is gone Biggs now an Army base where they fly troops to the near east and Afghanistan . SGT majors Academy has a big building out there, too. They were going to double the size of FT Bliss until Obama came along. A brigade of 4000 is heading for Korea this week or next. They are adding 4 more miles to our existing Border wall and the area including Juarez is over 3 million. They are still killing over 50 people a week because of the drug cartels in Juarez. They are bring the trolley cars back to go from down town to UTEP. The school has doubled since 96 and we have the worst football team ever and the basket ball team isn't that much better thanks to our retiring university president.
I remember when I was stationed at Bliss in 96 we used to walk to Juarez and go to some of the better restaurants, one of the times a group of us went and we all got food poisoning, that was the last time I went . Crazy how things change, we used to walk over there and now you can’t even look over there without being shot at smh .

Audiofreak71

Unbearable noises? For me, a certain sales-person in our company running around the production floor, usually much too early in the morning, asking anyone who will listen if there is any way we can keep the delivery promises she already made...

My kids were shocked that I could hear crt whine and knew their tv was on late at night.

As for loud pipes on a V-twin, I prefer a tuned exhaust on a well-built shovel-head. Somewhat raw, tho not completely unrefined. ( think Captain Barbossa: '...we're not but humble pirates. Be that as it may, I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request'. ) You should be able to listen to the engine at idle and hear the lifters lifting, the valves open and close, the push-rods sliding, the crank turning, the carb sucking air, and all of the other mechanical noises that make the bike an experience instead of just another mode of transportation. The Evo/block-head type engines just don't have the same mechanical sounds, so the rider is left with exhaust noise to play with. A step in the wrong direction, in my opinion. Of course, I also like a 4-speed with a kicker, so there's that....

fart can Hondas

hqdefault.jpg
Fart can anything.

Back
Top Bottom