IS my wife crying??

Discussion in 'General Audio Discussion' started by WhiteSE, Jun 13, 2006.

1. WhiteSE

WhiteSE Is Lute Gluten Free?? Subscriber

Look at the stylish euro techno look of the shelf support. The shelf is a piece of a bowling alley...At night I can hear pins being knocked around!

2. Manitoulin

Manitoulin A proud member of AK

Looking at your pic, I can see why your wife is crying...

Seriously, some nice components there.
  3. Pneumonic

Pneumonic New Member

I'd imagine she's either crying or filing divorce papers :nono:
  4. Drybasement

Drybasement Hold the ketchup... Subscriber

The audiophile designer sawhorses add a distinctive touch to the bowling alley shelf while dressing up and otherwise esoteric and placid room.

Nice stuff there WhiteSE.
  5. Blue J

Blue J New Member

Bless her heart..... she's still there :thmbsp:

Very interesting collection though. I see tubes!!
  6. ybaolywa

ybaolywa New Member

I don't think the fireplace gets used at all....
  7. Cleve

Cleve They call me MR McKlipsch

Man, White, I highly recommend spending some dollars on a decent audio rack. It will add to your enjoyment, and HERS. Methinks you're pushing your luck with the "little lady". LOL. Besides, I wouldn't want to trust expensive gear to something like a sawhorse - all it will take is somebody tripping on the leg of one of those sawhorses, and it's "Humpty Dumpty" time.

BTW, what's the boat? With three stacks, I'd guess "Queen Mary"?
  8. slow_jazz

slow_jazz AK Subscriber Subscriber

i give you a thumbs up for originality. quite a diverse collection there....
  9. WhiteSE

seriously, its just temporary....LOL

Cleve,,,that is the Queen Mary.....My dad designed HVAC for the conversion to convention center in the 60's..Most beautiful ship ever!!!
  10. ManFromPorlock

ManFromPorlock New Member

You have a wife? Have you checked? :D
  11. bellavoce

bellavoce "Everybody's Different"

White...I don't get it???? The shelf looks great. I particularley liked the yellow saw horses. They add just right amount of contrast to all the earthtones.

...but seriously.....does she have a sister????? My kind of woman!!!
    The last time I had one (a woman) at my house she tripped over a pile of JBL horns stacked up in my living room and got pissed off, never came back!
  12. WhiteSE

HA...I would have loved to see that!!! Did you tell her to watch out for the stuff when you helped her out? :D
  13. Cleve

Cleve They call me MR McKlipsch

Of course he does - he needs *somebody* to help carry those big ol horn speakers into the house. :lmao:
  14. jaymanaa

jaymanaa AK Subscriber Subscriber

Gosh, Now I'm crying :tears: All these years I thought I was so alone. Finally a kindred sole. :smoke:

Edit-BTW how does it sound :music:
  15. WhiteSE

It sounds great...but like I told my wife,,I want a collection where I would have swivel my neck 180 degrees to survey it all...I need a few more things...

an Altec and Ampex tuner are not in the pic as well as Fisher 90....nor the Allied combo.
  16. mwcontract

mwcontract New Member

Hey White

I'm not saying this because your in GA.But When you cut your lawn ,Do you find cars on cinderblocks?? :smoke:
  17. WhiteSE

not cars, school buses!
  18. CarlV

CarlV AK Subscriber Subscriber

Get that radio off the speakers and put it on a milk crate like it should be!

19. bellavoce

bellavoce "Everybody's Different"

I couldn't help notice your abundance of have two chairs. Maybe I could entice more women to come over to my place if I got a second one. Furniture takes up so much room though, hmmm...maybe a throw pillow.
    RE: The Allied 935 intg. amp & matching tuner. Just got a set from a friend. I'm using them in my bathroom with a set of JBL 4312's. Sweet music in the morning!!! I might PM you about Allied 6bm8 output tube info.
  20. digtubeess

digtubeess New Member

gads thats is so funny.