IS my wife crying??

Furniture,who needs it?

WhiteSE said:
It sounds great...but like I told my wife,,I want a collection where I would have swivel my neck 180 degrees to survey it all...I need a few more things...

an Altec and Ampex tuner are not in the pic as well as Fisher 90....nor the Allied combo.

I couldn't help notice your abundance of furniture...you have two chairs. Maybe I could entice more women to come over to my place if I got a second one. Furniture takes up so much room though, hmmm...maybe a throw pillow.
RE: The Allied 935 intg. amp & matching tuner. Just got a set from a friend. I'm using them in my bathroom with a set of JBL 4312's. Sweet music in the morning!!! I might PM you about Allied 6bm8 output tube info.
bellavoce

well there looks like theres still more room for gear .dont stop now jack :D.

mabe your wife and gregs can get together and file the divorce papers at the same time.i figure his will be drawn up friday after he brings the tannoys home. :D

I know that image is making me cry and I'm not even related to ya. :)

Sawhorses and bowling alley parts???

YIKES !!!!!

JK :) Actually I like all the gear but the arrangement could use a little help. IMHO

Mike

oh i forgot jack,where are the conveyor belts and the revolving door that all this stuff will eventually use :D ?

lol...I am the conveyor belt....I actually seriously hurt the side of my knee trying to move the Bozaks...no pain in the joint, but just sucutaneous damamge I get, but it hurts like a mama jama!!!

Whenever my wife starts complaining...

...about all the audio gear coming into the house, I'm going to show her that photo and remind her that there is only one (1) stereo system in our living room, and that I could easily change that with a few well-placed e-mails to fellow AKers and others! :scratch2:

And the three receivers, tape decks and five pairs of speakers in my home office? That's my business! :nutz:

Urizen said:

LOL...yeah, that was funny carl..

Digitubess...the cables are arranged by randomly selecting its location, as to minimize interference...Fractal geometry if you wil..lol :D

Jack doesn't need a wife to carry things, he needs his sugar momma to fund his addiction and my constant links to deals.

dnewma04 said:
Jack doesn't need a wife to carry things, he needs his sugar momma to fund his addiction and my constant links to deals.

lol...hey, I have a job too.... :D :D

whiteSE, cicero2's girlfriend has this to say:

Whoa....what a living room! I want to know what the straight back chair is for...I'm guessing that this is the seat where a visitor can enjoy the optimal sound...before being offered one of the more comfy spots. I once had a friend who would make me lean over to one side, kinda of a listening yoga pose, to make sure I appreciated the full range of sound from his speaker system. I learned to nod and give a deep hmmmmmm...it was a great system but his couch was even better :0)

Thanks for sharing a snapshot of your life in a room. I enjoyed peering at the stuff you have hanging on your walls and wonder if that's a little wooden giraffe near the fireplace...trying to make his escape or perhaps stunned into a frozen pose by the awesome sound coming at him from ALL sides. :eek:)

radioactive said:
since when is cruising audiogon and ebay 24/7 considered a job? :D

That my friend is hard work...many decisions and variables to be considered which are very taxing on the mind, soul and body.

Plus teachers have loooong vacations...mwaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa :D

Back
Top Bottom