Is there anything of value in this photo of 70 hi fi items?

I've never seen gear stacked up like that without being on the way to the recyclers. Sucks that it was treated so poorly.
If you're looking to flip stuff it's hard to convince someone that a unit works great when it looks like it's been dragged behind a truck down a gravel road.
I would probably have bit for the lot at $50 just because it would be a great parts resource and you might get lucky and find something in a solid 6-7 cosmetic condition but any more than that and you have an expensive pallet of stuff you have to figure out what to do with.

DUDE!! You posted these pictures in 5 different Threads so far, each time asking about the receivers, the amps, the Turntables, etc -
HEY Its redundant asking the same Q over and over again in Various fora!

Post Once and BE PATIENT for folks to reply with suggested values -
You get ONE TIME to ask such a thing and not hog the members -
I just DELETED the other 4 threads -
Please, don't abuse the forum again like that, okay??

Please let me know if there is any valuable stuff in the pile of 'junk' below.

Let me know if there is anything worth more than $50

View attachment 1114883 View attachment 1114884 View attachment 1114885 View attachment 1114886 View attachment 1114887 View attachment 1114888 View attachment 1114889

Last edited:
DUDE!! You posted these pictures in 5 different Threads so far, each time asking about the receivers, the amps, the Turntables, etc -
HEY Its redundant asking the same Q over and over again in Various fora!

Post Once and BE PATIENT for folks to reply with suggested values -
You get ONE TIME to ask such a thing and not hog the members -
I just DELETED the other 4 threads -
Please, don't abuse the forum again like that, okay??

5 different areas of expertise.....

Maybe AK needs an appraisal sub-forum in Dollars and Sense for this who wish to profit from getting advice on AK.

Once purchased, I would hook up and run everything from that pallet, preferably all at once.

If it could be connected to this I feel all would be right in the world for awhile...

b7dd492a68d43c4aeb3600483b670af2--recycled-art-loudspeaker.jpg

I think I could make a thousand dollars off of that. 71 pieces at $10 each is $700. And there are several pieces in there that will bring much, much more than $10.

I think I could make a thousand dollars off of that. 71 pieces at $10 each is $700. And there are several pieces in there that will bring much, much more than $10.

I did the same calculation but in pounds 70 items £10 each £700.

Most likely everything will sell between £10 - £40 on average. £3,000 max.

But then i calculated working time to test each one, photos, list online, packaging, shipping labels etc. Its 100+ hours of work almost a months work.

£700 for a months work is not good. Minus cost of pallet.

Somewhat curious what is in some of those cases.. Probably those portable record players but could be some valuable tube testers! Really hard to tell :( Anyways did this end and what did it end for?

Back
Top Bottom