It is coming along but always a moving target...

71Challenger

In the last week it has moved from this....

DSCN1379.JPG

DSCN1381.JPG

DSCN1382.JPG

DSCN1383.JPG

What are the new speakers on the credenza? :scratch2:

JBL Century L100s. Not the greatest speaker setup for them, but I will move things around. For now, the Energys are my mains, and they sound pretty good right now. Now tweaking for soundstage commences....

DSCN1413.JPG

Are you kidding me?

Please don't tell me you're using the JBLs with the E22s.

The Energys are all that would be needed. The JBLs will actually detract from the 22s performance. I know there are JBL fans here, and that is all well and good, but playing those two speakers together would be sacrilege. They are so far apart sonically.

At least to me.......

No, one set of speakers at a time. It depends on the source. If I feel like rpping off my face with somee heavy rock, the jBLs are used. If something more tempered, the Energys.

I covet thee stand...what is it?

The silver stand is a MAXXIM XA-9044 Audio Stand. I got it second hand, but a Google session leads me to understand they were sold at Best Buy about 5 years ago or so.

I. Want. That. Chair.

My wife picked it up at Costco as a Christmas present last fall. It feels just right. I keep falling asleep listening to late night FM Jazz radio. I love it!!!!

Last edited:
Looks Great!

I. Want. That. Chair.

My wife picked it up at Costco as a Christmas present last fall. It feels just right. I keep falling asleep listening to late night FM Jazz radio. I love it!!!!

It looks like one of the offerings by Lane Furniture, a knockoff of the spendy Ekornes Stressless.

Impulse Leather Recliner & Ottoman

I've seen them selling between $500.00 to $700.00, as I've been looking for one myself.

Regards,
Mike

Back
Top Bottom