It's Alive!!!!

Looks like several posts have disappeared, including at least one of mine. Ugh...

Looks like it's just about up and running. What'd we lose? Back to Wednesday night? I do see that the search function isn't working yet.

Yes, Tuesday at least. Maybe Wednesday. I posted in turntables too and it worked instantly.

Once that it was stated that there would be a site reset I made a cut/paste backup (in a openoffice document) of the few posts that I considered important and was able to replace them just now with zero problems. Everything seems back to normal now.

Thanks for the hard work Mods!
James

When was it sorted? I was alerted through the 'you have a new alert' when I got a like from the 'smile on your face' thread. (Thanks, SuperjazzyJa :beerchug:)

looks like it all happened whilst i slept ..
my longest thread is gone as expected . post not posting .
well done to all concerned regarding getting the site back running .

That's right, @buglegirl was there, too! Gosh!
.. .----. -- / ... --- .-. .-. -.-- / .. ..-. / .. / -- .. ... ... . -.. / .- -. -.-- --- -. . / . .-.. ... .

.... . .... / .... . .... --..-- / .. -. -.-. .-.. ..- -.. .. -. --. / -- .-. / -- --- .-. ... . / .. / - .... .. -. -.- / - .... .- - / .- -... --- ..- - / -.-. --- ...- . .-. ... / . ...- . .-. -.-- --- -. . .-.-.-

Back
Top Bottom