It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

45b2995ce5cb7d705287a185261372c6.jpg

One of my climbing partners from 2014- Sasha D., who has gone on to pro photo shoots nowadays to make her living. She belayed me, I her on our climbs. This, in the Red River Gorge, KY.

She is better than I- I'd like to think that I helped her get to be one of the best women in the sport now. :D :dunno:
(web images)

53eca33a1cc3e7e1b260ce3921b7134f.jpg

cce0ad15d47985b96aab9f87031c36ad.jpg

Last edited:
One of my climbing partners from 2016- Sasha D., who has gone on to pro photo shoots nowadays to make her living. She belayed me, I her on our climbs. This, in the Red River Gorge, KY.

She is better than I- I'd like to think that I helped her get to be one of the best women in the sport now. :D :dunno:
(web images)

53eca33a1cc3e7e1b260ce3921b7134f.jpg

cce0ad15d47985b96aab9f87031c36ad.jpg
Great smile and wow the musculature!

Ok, time for a short story, not sure if it has a lesson in it? But for one it sure did.

A short little guy, goes into a pub in the tough part of town, drags himself over to the bar and sits down with tears in his eyes.
The bartender comes over takes one look at the poor guy, and says, "Hey buddy, you look like you could do with a cold beer, maybe more than the one."

The meek guy looks up and says, "Yes, I sure could do with a drink. But make it a big one!"
So the bar keep draws him a mug of the foamy liquid, but the patron just sits there starring into the glass of beer with sad eyes.

Anyways, a huge biker comes into the bar, and sits down beside this unfortunate guy who is still looking at his beer, not drinking it. After a couple of moments, the biker reaches over, takes the guy's beer and downs it.

The little fellow looks at the big guy in his colours, and starts to cry.

"What the f...k? It's just a damned beer. Here, I'll buy you another one. OK? Looks like you had a hard day anyway.

"I had the worst day in my life! I got fired today. Got into an car accident on the way home. Found our dog on the road, dead. Went into the house to tell the wife, and she's upstairs in bed with the neighbour.
So, I catch a cab, come down here to drown my sorrows, put some cyanide in my beer...and you drink it before I can!

There's gotta be a message in here somewhere?

Q

Last edited:
Ok, time for a short story, not sure if it has a lesson in it? But for one it sure did.

A short little guy, goes into a pub in the tough part of town, drags himself over to the bar and sits down with tears in his eyes.
The bartender comes over takes one look at the poor guy, and says, "Hey buddy, you look like you could do with a cold beer, maybe more than the one."

The meek guy looks up and says, "Yes, I sure could do with a drink. But make it a big one!"
So the bar keep draws him a mug of the foamy liquid, but the patron just sits there starring into the glass of beer with sad eyes.

Anyways, a huge biker comes into the bar, and sits down beside this unfortunate guy who is still looking at his beer, not drinking it. After a couple of moments, the biker reaches over, takes the guy's beer and downs it.

The little fellow looks at the big guy in his colours, and starts to cry.

"What the f...k? It's just a damned beer. Here, I'll buy you another one. OK? Looks like you had a hard day anyway.

"I had the worst day in my life! I got fired today. Got into an car accident on the way home. Found our dog on the road, dead. Went into the house to tell the wife, and she's upstairs in bed with the neighbour.
So, I catch a cab, come down here to drown my sorrows, put some cyanide in my beer...and you drink it before I can!

There's gotta be a message in here somewhere?

Q
Oh
My
Gawd

Back
Top Bottom